Tiger Shroff on War: "The director Siddharth Anand and the action directors kept my strengths in mind"

Tiger Shroff on War: "The director Siddharth Anand and the action directors kept my strengths in mind"
Tiger Shroff is currently at the peak of his career as his recent release War is super hit at the box office collecting immense numbers.  Tiger shared his experience while shooting the action sequence onset of War when he was asked about whether his suggestions were taken while shooting the action sequence during the movie Tiger Shroff on War The director Siddharth Anand and the action directors kept my strengths in mind Tiger Shroff shared, "I think the director Siddharth Anand and the action directors kept my strengths in mind and they definitely heard my inputs and sometimes they would apply it and sometimes they would feel like I should just surrender because the whole point of this was to change my action style and show a different form of action, something that I had never done before." While enjoying this ecstatic phase of his career, Tiger Shroff has already started shooting for his third installment of Baaghi. Baaghi 3 is scheduled for March release next year.

ALSO READ: Tiger Shroff says he would never be able to do a comedy like Ranveer Singh and Varun Dhawan



from BollywoodHungama.com Features https://ift.tt/32prDHH

Post a Comment

0 Comments