Ashish Chaudhary pens an emotional note for late filmmaker Raj Kaushal

Bollywood filmmaker and Mandira Bedi's husband Raj Kaushal passed away on Wednesday due to cardiac arrest. The filmmaker's sudden demise has left his family and friends in deep grief. Raj had a bunch of close friends in the industry and one of them being actor Ashish Chaudhary.

Ashish Chaudhary pens an emotional note for late filmmaker Raj Kaushal

Ashish and Raj shared a great bond and knew each other for many years. The duo was also often spotted together for work, partying or just chilling. They even met on June 27 for Sunday brunch with couple of friends.

Ashish Chaudhary pens an emotional note for late filmmaker Raj Kaushal

Following his close friend's demise, Ashish took to his Instagram and penned an emotional post. The Dhamaal actor shared a series of pictures reminiscing all the memories he shared with him. He wrote, "My big brother, my guiding light, my happy quotient, my pamper-me-lots person, is gone. My brother who supported me fiercely like my sister Monica who I also lost, is gone. But yet, he’s filled positivity and gratitude real hard in me. He’s taught me well. To survive any storm. And I’ll do the same today. For him. I love you forever, my Rajiee. Until then my bro. Until we meet again.????."

Raj Kaushal directed three films in his career including Anthony Kaun Hai (2006), Shaadi Ka Laddoo (2004), and Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999). He also co-produced My Brother… Nikhil (2005), Shaadi Ka Laddoo (2004), and Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999).

Also Read: Arshad Warsi, R Madhavan, Neha Dhupia, and others express grief over the demise of Mandira Bedi’s husband filmmaker Raj Kaushal



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/362eJ60

Post a Comment

0 Comments