EXCLUSIVE: “Tiger Shroff is going to be untouchable for the next 50 years”, says Hrithik Roshan

In an interview of Hrithik Roshan with Bollywood Hungama, the host asked the War star to name an actor from the industry he admires the most apart from his father - Rakesh Roshan. To which, Hrithik said, “Tiger Shroff- I admire the discipline that he has and I have seen the kind of process he applies”. Hrithik later added that he really admires Tiger’s dedication towards his work.

Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff have shared the screen in the movie War which was much cherished by the audience. Not only did the audience fall in love with Siddarth Anand’s directorial trance but they also applauded Hrithik and Tiger’s screen presence. Tiger has always expressed his gratitude and love towards his idol Hrithik but when the Krish hero was asked the same about Tiger, he didn't shy away from praising his War co-star.

Hrithik is amazed at the fact that life has come full circle for him because after working with Tiger in the film War, it is Tiger who is inspiring Hrithik. “I really enjoy this circle that has been created with Tiger because now when he stands in front of me, I cannot be lazy and complacent. He is doing to me now what I probably did to him a few years back. That is something that has come around, full circle. And I am so grateful to myself that I inspired someone who is now inspiring me back.”

War is a 2019 Indian action thriller film directed by Siddharth Anand and produced by Aditya Chopra under his banner Yash Raj Films. The film stars Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff in the lead roles, while Vaani Kapoor, Ashutosh Rana, Anupriya Goenka and Soni Razdan play supporting roles.

Also Read: Hrithik Roshan adopts a puppy, names him Mowgli on his birthday eve, Varun Dhawan says ‘best decision’



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3ndMjyR

Post a Comment

0 Comments